From: Diana Maynard <email @ redacted>
Date: 10/02/2014  13:53  (GMT+00:00)
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPk] Banned or suspended from the gym

If the manager is currently discussing with his staff, I'd wait until
they get back to you. If the outcome isn't positive, I'd first tell them
you're going to the local papers before actually doing anything. That
will probably be enough.
I don't think antagonising them is the way to go unless you're
absolutely forced to, as it's not going to make them any more friendly
towards you.
Di