Re: [IPk] Re: Accuchek spirit Time Up

Hi Dawn

Thanks very much for your email!! Glad to hear the wheels are in motion and
things should be okay but sorry you had such a runaround. Just wondering
whether your clinic appears on the INPUT list here?
http://www.inputdiabetes.org.uk/alt-insulin-pumps/pump-clinics/

If so, it would be good if you could send an email in confidence to INPUT
on email @ redacted so we can keep our ear to the ground for any
other issues from the same place.

Thanks

Melissa