[IPk] Re: Accuchek spirit Time Up

Hi Melissa

Thank you for the info. re contacting INPUT

I emailed my consultant yesterday saying how unhappy I was with the
situation and the fact that on Friday I had an echocardiogram

and am now being treated for angina and waiting (4-6 weeks) for an angiogram
so I felt it was even more crucial that my pump treatment should

not be interrupted. He emailed me at 7.45 this morning saying everything was
being done to get a new pump there this week.

My DSN phoned at 8.30 am to tell me the Roche rep. is back from holiday and
has time to come to the clinic on Monday 17th which is

the day my pump is due to stop, so providing the pump arrives with them this
week I hope to get fitted on 17th.

Thanks for your help.

Dawn

Type I - 40 years this year. Pumping 5 years