[IPk] Long distance travel

Hello Pumpers!

I know that many of you are seasoned travellers and have good tips to pass on
for long flights.

I am planning to travel from London to Melbourne, Australia later this year
and am trying to work out how to manage the flight regarding:
	* number of stops along the way
	* time changes
	* fitting in meals with basal rates
	* any additional information which I haven't considered.

I have the added complication of suffering from acute motion sickness.

I would be most grateful for any advice you could offer.

Thanks very much.

Pat

 (Diabetic 46 years. Pumper 5 years)