Re: [IPk] Banned from the excercise classes for eating!!!

 If it is part of a chain, contact Head Office. You should not be charged for
the time when you are not allowed onto the premises. I'd contact my bank, as
they handle the payment - or the trading standards arm of the Local Authority.

Few people annoy me twice.