Re: [IPk] competitive team sports

On 6 February 2014 20:25, DIana Maynard <email @ redacted> wrote:

>  It's kind of the same with hillwalking etc. for me. going uphill burns a
> lot
> more carbs than on the flat or downhill. I drive the guide nuts by asking
> what
> terrian we're going to encounter, but it makes a big difference!

Hi Di
Really identified with this comment! On walking holidays, I always ask now
- when are the ups? how long on bus before starting to walk? what time are
you planning lunch?.  Last time, the guide said he would explain day's walk
after breakfast each day - had to tell him that was too late, needed to
know before my breakfast bolus! So I got a personal briefing the night
before.
Barbara