Re: [IPk] Banned from the excercise classes for eating!!!

I still think all you need to do is sit down with them and have a
rational conversation. I bet they'd be fine with it. Or just use the
orange juice (which they don't object to anyway) and forget the
raisins/jelly babies until after the class. Combo of OJ and turning your
pump down if necessary should work fine if you go low in a class, then
have the food later. No point getting all confrontational unless you
*really* need to.
Di