Re: [IPk] Banned from the excercise classes for eating!!!

You are right but to be honest having to fight is getting exhausting .

Sent from Samsung Mobile

-------- Original message --------
From: Belinda Washington <email @ redacted>
Date: 06/02/2014  20:34  (GMT+00:00)
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPk] Banned from the excercise classes for eating!!!

Their treatment of you is unlawful.B  If you have to choose treating a hypo
whilst you can safely swallow, or losing consciousness etc, you treat the
hypo.

Eleanor Roosevelt said "nobody can make you feel inferior without your
consent" & she is right!B  You either roll over and play dead until you pop
your clogs, or you fight.

I am sure that you didn't want this additional problem, and I could say
"poor you!", but I'm more inclined to say "poor them!"B  They are far less
tough than the hypos.B  You handle the hypos and you will handle those fools.

If it's a gym that's part of a chain, you contact Head Office, or you can
ask the advocacy team at Diabetes UK to assist you.

Good luck!

Belinda