Re: [IPk] competitive team sports

 It's kind of the same with hillwalking etc. for me. going uphill burns a lot
more carbs than on the flat or downhill. i drive the guide nuts by asking what
terrian we're going to encounter, but it makes a big difference! Nothing sends
my BG up though!!!
 and sports - every time you play it's different, sometimes you run around far
more than others! don't know how I ever managed without a pump!
Di

Sent from my iPad