Re: [IPk] competitive team sports

thanks for the thought, Di.  Perhaps I should take a bit of insulin before
exercise - most recently skiing, and my skiing is unfortunately a *lot* of
exercise. But its all rather unpredictable. Its interesting - steady hill
walking will get me low by 12.00 - climbing or skiing not at all - until
much later. I guess it depends on whether its violent action or steady
aerobic. But the pump (compared with MDI) is wonderful - I can turn it down!
Steve