From: Diana Maynard <email @ redacted>
Date: 06/02/2014  18:09  (GMT+00:00)
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPk] Banned from the excercise classes for eating!!!

If orange juice works for you then you're halfway there already.

I'm pretty sure if you talked it through with them calmly and
rationally, you could come up with a mutually agreeable solution.
Usually they just make some rules and then don't really understand why
it's a problem.

Eating a few jelly babies would be fine I'm sure. Food like bananas is a
bit different as it leaves crumbs, litter, smell etc which tends to be
why they don't like it. Maybe ask them what the specific problem is with
food, and then you can find something that wouldn't cause that problem.

Alternatively, drinking e.g. orange juice and setting a temp lower basal
could be an option rather than eating longer acting carbs. You could
probably eat the longer-acting carbs after the class in any case, if
necessary.

They can't ban you for having a medical condition. Maybe make an
appointment to see the manager and sit down with them and talk it through.

Is it a class that you're doing?
Di