From: Diana Maynard <email @ redacted>
Date: 06/02/2014  17:29  (GMT+00:00)
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPk] Banned from the excercise classes for eating!!!

Most gyms ban eating n the actual fitness rooms, but presumably you're
allowed to drink in there. Can you not drink your hypo
remedy/prevention? Lucozade is good, or juice.

If you need to eat before your workout or class, presumably there's an
area you can do that - eg in the lobby?

Also if you need to eat rather than drink something during the
class/workout, can you not just go out of the room into the lobby etc.
to do so?

There are almost always simple solutions to these problems.
Di