Re: [IPk] Banned from the excercise classes for eating!!!

Does sound a bit extreme :-( is there no way of eating else where?
 Also someone asked about carbs- there is an app- carbs and cals and I love it-
gives you mcdonalds/dominos/Burger King etc values and everything :-) perfect
for eating out :-) x

Sent from my iPhone

> On 6 Feb 2014, at 17:29, Diana Maynard <email @ redacted> wrote:
>
 > Most gyms ban eating n the actual fitness rooms, but presumably you're
allowed to drink in there. Can you not drink your hypo remedy/prevention?
Lucozade is good, or juice.

 > If you need to eat before your workout or class, presumably there's an area
you can do that - eg in the lobby?

 > Also if you need to eat rather than drink something during the class/workout,
can you not just go out of the room into the lobby etc. to do so?