[IPk] Carb Counter Advice please

 Can anyone recommend a good carb counter please? I have just realised the
Collins gem Carb Counter edition we have been using was published in 2004!
Presumably things have changed in 10 years.?

 Although Sarah knows the carbs and how to bolus most foods she regularly eats,
since moving to the sixth form ( and no longer eating school dinners) she is
having to get used to bolusing for food eaten out in cafes, so not the home
cooking or school meals she is used to.

 Is the Collins one still a good one to use or does anyone recommend any others,
especially that will help with eating out? Her HbA1c has crept up from 6.2 to
6.8 since starting at the school and it is mainly due to not getting bolus for
the lunchtime meal right.

Thank you

Karen Russell
 mum to Sarah age 17 T1 - 1998 - Hypothyroid 2006 - pumping since 2004. now on
Animas Vibe with Dexcom