[IPk] Dexcom sensors and travelling

 Hi all, I wonder if anyone can give me some advice:- I was recently on a trip
abroad in 35 degrees heat, I had inserted my new sensor the day before
travelling, and all was going to be fine for 2 weeks, however on the first day I
yanked it off after showering!

 Now I hadn't taken a spare with me because I was concerned about transporting
it in the heat, so I had to manage for two weeks without a sensor. Can anyone
give me any hints or tips on the best way to transport a sensor - should I use a
cool bag? It says on the box to store between 2 and 25 degrees C.

I will definitely be taking a spare on my next trip!

Ruth

Sent from my iPad