RE: [IPk] Metal infusion sets Polyfin

Hi Pat

I have asked Angela a few more questions and haven't seen the sites myself
although Angela lives not too far away and we go to the same clinic.  I will
find out a bit more and send her your tips.

I hadn't thought about placing an infusion set against the skin without it
being "in the skin", that's a good idea.

Jackie