Re: [IPk] The Pump

Hi Julie,

I know you say you don't have anything wrong, but I wonder Do you have a
cold? Or another minor infection? Being on the pump can make you feel
'bad' without giving you the awful bgs that you had before, so I (at
least) found it difficult at first to recognise that there _was_
anything wrong, other than feeling washed-out.

Cheers,

Pat

In message <00b301c63c4f$5e5f88c0$email @ redacted>, julie <email @ redacted
rcompanies.co.uk> writes