Re: [IPk] Why do I need Less?

Hi Vicki,

If your bg results are the same or better, wouldn't worry too much about
your total daily dose - just be aware that it could change again.  Over
a number of months or years, you might spot a pattern.

If you have a pump with multiple-profiles, you might want to keep the
old 'high tdd' profile at hand (at least on your pc, if you have a
Cozmo) so that you can switch back without difficulty.

There is some argument that 'less insulin is better', so it's probably a
good unexplained event rather than a bad one.

Cheers,

Pat

In message <email @ redacted>, Vicki Crowley
<email @ redacted> writes