RE: ip-uk-digest V3 #415...Subject: [IPk] The Pump

Hello Julie,

I've been on the pump about the same length of time as you.  I am also 47
and experienced exactly the same problems as you describe.  The main problem
with me is if something pump related changes, like daily basal rates or I
have  to use the pen again, I get a cold.  I have also had 3 hypo episodes
in the last 6 months resulting in me being out for the count.  Thats more
than I've had in the last 30 years combined.

The difference is I like the pump and hate the pen, so for me, as far s I am
concerend, until a "better" solution is found. I'm sticking to the pump.

Good Luck,

Roy