[IPk] The Pump

Hi
DM 47 years since age of 2
Just wondered if any one had any advice or had the same experience.
Went on the pump 11 weeks ago for the first month was so ill nearly gave up
because I felt so bad.
Then I felt so much better and had lots of energy didn't feel tiered anymore
and thought it was great but these last two weeks I feel really bad again I am
tiered all the time and no energy and just don't generally feel good although
I don't actually have anything wrong.
My blood sugars are better than they have been in the past 25 years.

Is this a general thing or just me.

Regards Julie