RE: [IPk] Why do I need Less?

Vicki

It couldnt be too much exercise in the bedroom, that you are forgetting
about, you did mention some weeks ago??

What was your total daily insulin basal and bolus going back a couple of
weeks?

It could be to do with your menstrual cycle.  Some people need more insulin
at sometimes in the month then their needs suddenly decrease.

Jackie