Re: [IPk] Acupuncture

Hi Darren,

  I have had MUA twice and they both failed and i live in constant pain with it.
  When i had accupuncture it helped for short periods but had to stop because it
caused my blood sugars to drop quite dramatic.Apart from my shoulder problems i
also suffer from joint problems in both wrists and hands and that is why i
cannot post back so often but i hope you have better success.
  regards Angela D

DARRELL HAGREEN <email @ redacted> wrote:

I just wondered if anyone could help. I am having acupuncture this pm on my
shoulder and i wondered whether it generally alters your blood sugar.
I have a frozen shoulder which i have had for 10 months now. I had it
manipulated 2 weeks ago and am having intensive phsio on it. Initially
before the MUA they would not do acupuncture because of being diabetic!! now
they have decided they will because i have such pain when i do the abduction
exercises.
Hope someone can help
Karen (type 1 MDI waiting to pump)
Paul age 12 pumping 1 year