----Original Message Follows----
From: Hannah Lawrence <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 13:36:36 +0000 (GMT)

Hi all

Sorry to send this to the list but don't know what
else to do.  I was originally getting each email sent
to me from the list, and then I asked for my email
address to be changed, and I now only receive the
digests, yet I receive all the emails from the US
list!  I want to go back to just getting the seperate
emails from the UK list, but my requests aren't being
answered.  Is anybody reading this who can fix this
for me?

Thanks!
Hannah