[IPk] air and condensation in paradigm when using novorapid

 Anyone know why or how to stop condensation forming in the paradigm 512
reservoir?
 only my 3rd week pumping, havent even been outside in the coldand then to
warm..but when i removed the reservoir and looked at it up to the light it had
looads of wht really looked like condensation and bubbles in it
 seem to be getting a lot of the normal type of air in tube too ,despite being
very careful to look for air when filling reservoir.
 medtronic said to try de gassing the insulin vial b4 filing reservoir, they
said to use a syringe to draw out all the air from the vial and i wud know when
all the air was out because i wudnt be able to draw back on the plunger anymore.
i tried this and was still drawing out air after about half an hour and the
plunger never stopped just easily drawing up, any ideas what i'm doing
wrong...any tips on how to prevent air and/oe condensation in the reservoir?
 i'm getting really paranoid about are my b/s's just blips or is it air
etc..being not stable yet and in the early days pls anyone who has experienced
same and resolved it can you pls let me know what i can do??thks
Tracey