[IPn] Good job!

Hello Pumpers and Friends,

It appears that we are down to the short strokes for the Winter pledge
drive. Over the weekend there were $300 in matching pledges towards
PHILADELPHIA's $500 challenge. Can we complete the challenge on the
last remaining day for February??  I know we'd all like for this to
happen. To make it happen a few of you sitting on the sidelines need to
make the commitment to help support Insulin Pumpers. Your contribution
of $10, $20, or more can help us wrap it up and complete the match for
this very generous challenge.

This is it! When Philadelphia is matched, the Winter pledge drive is
over. Won't you please take a minute or two and visit the donation page
of the web site and help put this pledge drive over the top? For every
dollar you donate now, Insulin Pumpers receives an additional dollar
from the Philadelphia challenge, up to a total of $500. Do it today!

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035

or by FAX (name, address, CC#, expiration, amount, email addy)
to: 1-408-942-7321

In the UK <===

Send a cheque by post in pounds sterling or for tax a deductible
donation, use your charity card and/or contribute to the CAF (Charities
Aid Foundation) on behalf of Insulin Pumpers, CAF charity #002139.
or see the UK donation page for more information at:

My best regards
Michael Robinton
Executive Director
For mail list removal write