Re: [IPk] Carb boluses and post meal levels HELP NEEDED

>Can you not take your breakfast bolus a bit earlier, to compensate
>for the faster rise?

Been there, done that: no measurable benefit. Non-Kelloggs Crunchy
Nut Cornflakes makes my BG surge, no matter what I do. Bit of a
bugger really. Must speak to my wife about getting Kelloggs again ;-)

For years I had post-breakfast BG chaos, no matter what I ate, until
I discovered German Kelloggs Crunchy Nut Cornfalkes <shrug>

John
--
mailto:email @ redacted
http://www.webshowcase.net/johnneale