Re: [IPk] Carb boluses and post meal levels HELP NEEDED

Hi John
I don't know about in Germany, but over here, I've noticed that the cheaper
imitations of any food tend to have more sugar and/or fat - to make up for the
lower quality ingredients, I expect.
I must admit, most of the cheap alternatives to Kelloggs never taste nearly as
nice.
Can you not take your breakfast bolus a bit earlier, to compensate for the
faster rise?
Di