[IPk] for Jackie - oat porridge substitutes

I miss oats but don't want to risk the contamination. I really like
Sainsbury's Rice porridge for my breakfast - I weigh out 22g of it and add a
mixture of seeds and dried fruits to it, tiny bit of soya milk and the rest
water. I add a teaspoon of red jam to the finished porridge and I count it as
30g carbohydrate. I miss it when I don't have it.
You could always put fresh fruits in it (strawberries/raspberries?) if the
twins like fruits,

Michele