RE: [IPk] Carb boluses and post meal levels HELP NEEDED

Hi Jackie

I had the same issue with Novorapid pre-pump. I was told by my
endocrinologist that he would never have advised me going on Novorapid -
since he thinks this is more suited to people who still have between main
meal snacks (it may start working faster than Humalog but it also lasts
longer in most people) so Humalog suited me better pre-pump and is OK now I
am on the pump.

If I wake with a high - I always correct and try to leave breakfast until
later which I guess is a similar scenario.

Good luck
Adrian