Re: [IPk] Carb boluses and post meal levels HELP NEEDED

Hi Jackie
Let us know how you get on with taking the NR before breakfast. You could
always reduce the dose a little if she is high and she's not hungry. It sounds
as if Sasha is getting the hang of her diabetes control, dealing with the
unusual situations. I remember before when things went wrong because she
wasn't really savvy enough to deal with odd situations, or she'd sit in
silence and suffer rather than say something. Good thinking about the
tracksuit bottoms too - I reckon having diabetes teaches you a lot about
lateral thinking!!!
Di