Re: [IPk] Carb boluses and post meal levels HELP NEEDED

Hi Jackie
I know just what you mean about having the same meal, same BG levels etc and
vastly differing results! I get that all the time, which is why I love the
pump so much - I just deal with it by testing and adjusting, and not worrying
too much about why....

On the breakfast front, I'd definitely experiment with taking the insulin
before the meal. It does sound as if the carbs are acting faster than the
insulin, so this would make sense. Ignore the DSN etc.... Try it and see!
Just be careful that you don't give the insulin and then she gets sidetracked
or whatever into not eating breakfast soon after!

Di

   We are still getting huge post breakfast