[IPk] RE: ip-uk-digest V2 #962

Hi Karen,

so glad to here that Paul loves the pump!

We have found Jamie goes high playing some of the playstation games which
must be adrenaline related.

Also we get a lot of evening highs due to growth hormone which are a bit
unpredictable to say the least so we do a lot of corrections but I figure
its so much easier to correct with the pump.

Jamie's just been invited on a  3 day/2 night rugby tour in Glasgow in 4
weeks time. One night is staying out with families!

Also just learnt that Jamie's been having Walkers Worcester Sauce flavoured
crisps every day at school since October  so am now worried about liver cancer
from Sudan 1 dye.

Carry on pumping and don't panic too much

MAggie (mum to JAmie aged 12  Dton + pump)