Re: [IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V2 #957 Re: BG levels

Hi Karen,
Many of us have had this problem.  The adhesive does work  well, doesn't it!
I use two things, both suit me.
1; Clear Peel by CliniMed.  It's a spray that is spirit  based.  It makes my
D8 release quite well.  Now you'll be left with  some adhesive on the skin.
2; WipeAway, adhesive remover.  It's made by Salts  Heathcare.
Both products are used by stoma patients.
Both are available on prescription.
Salts healthcare will send you a free sample, if you ask.   Sorry, I don't
have their email address or phone No these days.
Terry