Re: [IPk] Question sensitivities?

Hi Helen,
I had my digestion system checked about 8 years ago.  It was  found that I
 digest food in about 1 hour! Normally, it is 4 or 5 hours. I was told that it
can be caused by nerve damage, this gives false  readings to the brain and
speeds up digestion.  I was also told that this  isn't uncommon in long term
diabetics, type 1.
I was testing out a drug for a drug company, they needed to know  the info
 before I spent 5 days in a clinic. The drug has now been dropped, although it
worked extremely well for me when I was on MDI  .
My pump has really been a great help with my  control.
Terry D T1 45 yrs, Dtron pumper almost 1  yr.