[IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V2 #959

Well this years ski trip went better, than last years. I had awful trouble
 with my BG but this year spot on (more or less), 1 major hypo, which then sent
my blood sugars soaring to 19, but that was it. Last year they were 20+ every
 morning come what may. Oh the joys of holidays and ski ing, just planning
our  next hols and no broken limbs talk about excellent