[IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V2 #959

Hi all dear friends,
Is there any pump so called intelligent? Have you ever
heard about such a thing? A doctor in Iran has told us
that medtronic has produced a kind of fully automated
pump which doesn't need any manual control and acts
just like an imitating pancreas. He believes it must
be some $8,000 or so and each month it may need some
$400 equipment. If there exists such a thing please
let me know. I've checked the med. site but found
nothing in this concern.
Wishing to hear good news about diabetes,
Vida, living in Iran, mom to Sepanta, 9 years old,
diagnosed as type 1 in 2001 and is on 2 to 3 times
injection by autoject per day, also mom to Sepehr, 15
years old and wife to Aman.

=== message truncated ===