[IPk] reply to Rhoda - more creaking bits

Thanks Rhoda,
Roman Chamomile and Aloe vera sounds great (soothing, healing and
anti-inflammatory topically) may be worth taking Aloe Vera whole leaf
concentrate internally also. -strengthens immune system, helps regulate blood
sugar (I have a bottle in the fridge but keep forgetting to take it...!)

No, I'm not a qualified naturopath, but a nutritional medicine practitioner
whose training involved naturopathy.
Michele