Re: [IPk] Re: Omegas and diabetes

Hi Joyce,
I am not a doctor, and therefore not familiar with her case history, but
generally speaking there has apparently been one report on temporal lobe
epilepsy in which evening primrose oil is contraindicated.
Nutritionally speaking; best to avoid alcohol, and low blood sugars.
Again it depends on what kind of epilepsy, but some people find relief using
the feingold diet (eliminating salicylates and food additives) which we often
give to ADDH sufferers.
There should be a Nutritional Medicine practitioner in your region who would
help your friend if she so wished - my college (Plaskett College of
Nutritional Medicine) now comes under Thames Valley University and they have
the database of all practitioners if people want to find their nearest one.
Hope this helps,
Michele