Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 10:42:03 EST
From: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPk] Pumps & water

Hi Aisling,
Disetronic Dtron Plus can be worn in water but only down to 1meter deep.
This includes salt water. They don't recommend using (wearing) it if water
skiing or high board diving.
The buttons sit in a rubber O ring which wouldn't like sudden pressure.
Don't press any buttons while under water. The basal supply will continue to be
pumped. The pump may also be worn when in a bath or shower.
Terry
D T1 45 yrs, Dtron pumper nearly 1 yr