[IPn] My bad :-{

Yesterday I wrote:

> Your fellow MAINE member will match your pledge Dollar for Dollar
> up to a total of $100. Can we do it in a day like the New Jersey
> challenge???

Well it seems that this is a $250 challenge and in my haste to post the
pledge messge yesterday evening I goofed. Last night and today brought
$143 in matching contributions so by Monday we need your pledges of
$107 to secure the entire $250 for the Insulin Pumpers pledge drive.

You can still double the value of your pledge by making your donation
to help support Insulin Pumpers today!.

There are 9 days remaining in February to raise the remaining $2000
needed to complete our Winter pledge drive. If you have not yet made a
contribution, you help is needed NOW! Visit the Insulin Pumpers
donation page at:

To challenge the other forum members to match your generosity, visit:

Should you prefer to send your contribution by mail, address it to:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035

or by FAX (name, address, CC#, expiration, amount, email addy)
to: 1-408-942-7321

In the UK <===

Send a cheque by post in pounds sterling or for tax a deductible
donation, use your charity card and/or contribute to the CAF (Charities
Aid Foundation) on behalf of Insulin Pumpers, CAF charity #002139.
or see the UK donation page for more information at:

My best regards
Michael Robinton
Executive Director

For mail list removal write