[IPk] Re: Omegas and diabetes

Me again sticking my oar in;
yes, have to agree with Miriam about the omegas. being Essential Fatty Acids,
they are just that - essential to all of us and we would benefit from taking
them daily (unless epileptic, as long chain fatty acids can be a trigger for
seizures).
On the whole though, omega 3 (flaxseed oil, fish oils) supports immune system,
good for the skin, motor co-ordination, blood pressure, and a whole lot more.
Udo's book 'Fats that Heal, Fats that Kill' by Udo Erasmus says it all.
I think Udo's choice combines Omega 3 and 6 which is good, as 6 and 3 need to
be balanced.
Michele