[IPk] reply for Miriam - gluten and BG control

Hi Miriam,
personally, I tend to correct high BG levels as soon as I get a result over
10, and tend to check results about an hour and a half after food. I do rely
on the basals to get it right though, and change them several times during the
month (which shouldn't be appropriate for Grace for a long time yet of
course!)

Why do you expect control to be more tricky with totally gluten-free diet? is
it because the foods tend to be higher in carbs?
I haven't noticed any relationship to being coeliac and diabetes control I
don't think. Other coeliacs could probably be more help. Joy who has recently
joined the pumpers list  probablyhas more experience of both than I have.
Michele