RE: [IPk] Pump start date delayed or cancelled.

Hi Sue

Yes I remember you writing about the cancellation and I was angry on your
behalf.  Not to give an explaination was terrible.  At least we got to talk
over the hospitals reasons and show why we did certain things.  I don't
think people realise how devastating it can be when people offer you
something then seem to snatch it away.  I

I hope all goes well for you in the future and that you will be pumping
soon.

Jackie