[IPk] More creaking bits...<G>

 Saw my GP yesterday who thankfully has a sense of humour and is on the
ball!

Back on steroids for asthma (better than going into hospital!), steroid
cream for eczema that is on persistent flare-up mode at present.  Any
suggestions as to what triggers this?

Also angina which used to be very occasional, has gone haywire recently even
at rest.  So now added another pill to the shake, rattle and roll routine
daily.  Isosorbide mononitrate 60 mg (aka Monomax SR 60).  Apparently it's
an old, well tried and tested med for angina.

Just started taking it yesterday and have had migraine type headache
(affected by light) and nausea.  Oh well another help on the way to shed a
few more lbs.

Isn't it boring and frustrating trying to be Polyanna!  And no I ain't
"GLAD" about this! <G>

Guess the migraine type headache is to be expected since they're caused by
dilated blood vessels and that's what this med is supposed to do.

Is this increase in angina something I should follow up at the dm clinic in
April to have arteries checked out?  As expected, lots of cardiac history in
my family.

Wonder if we can actually choose the gene pool we're going to be born from
before we "arrive" here ..

I need coffee but can't yet while osteoporosis drug gets into my system.
I'll be fine when the caffeine hits in.  Latest study shows it's good for
the liver <G>

Rhoda

image001.jpg]