Re: [IPk] Re: Sasha's pump now postponed or cancelled!

> But back to Jackie's situation.  Perhaps now is a good time to think
> again about the potential of a 'certificate of competence in diabetes
> studies'?  Something along the lines of NVQs.
>
> My PhD is entering the home straights (really, it is ... despite
> grasping today the enormity of the data still to be gathered ....).
> Then I can write the funding proposal which will get it developed.
>
> Anyone want to beat me to it, you are very very welcome!

If you are serious you have already been beaten!!

http://www3.open.ac.uk/courses/bin/p12.dll?C02SK120

Have you seen the OU course starting in September?  I am intending to do
this if I have the time when my present two courses finish - though that
will be October so I suppose they will all overlap.

June>