Re: [IPk] Pump delay but good news!

Hi Jackie,

I don't understand why they need all this data before moving Sasha to a
pump!

If the hba1c and meter are suggesting that better control is possible,
why not move _now_ to a pump, watch the improvements happen, and then
use the continuous monitor to see if better control, still, is possible?

I, and I would guess, 90% of pump users, have never been near a
continuous monitor.

Best wishes,

Pat
dm 30+, 508 3+, looking forwards to being on a continuous monitor

In message <email @ redacted>,
Jackie Jacombs <email @ redacted> writes

--
Pat Reynolds