Re: [IPk] Re: Sasha's pump now postponed or cancelled!

My quote cuts both ways: it means
"you think it's messy now, you ain't seen nothing yet - come back in 500
for _real_ mess!" as well as the more positive
"this little bit of mess will soon be cleared up"

Cup half full.  Cup half empty.

But back to Jackie's situation.  Perhaps now is a good time to think
again about the potential of a 'certificate of competence in diabetes
studies'?  Something along the lines of NVQs.

My PhD is entering the home straights (really, it is ... despite
grasping today the enormity of the data still to be gathered ....).
Then I can write the funding proposal which will get it developed.

Anyone want to beat me to it, you are very very welcome!

Jackie: you would, if I were assessing you, against the kind of criteria
I have in mind, almost certainly get the certificate.

Guiding/Scouting badges for diabetics as a sideline ....

Cheers,

Pat
dm 30+, 508 3+, Cup knocked off the *expletive* table some days.

In message <email @ redacted
et>, Lesley <email @ redacted> writes

--
Pat Reynolds
email @ redacted
   "It might look a bit messy now,
                    but just you come back in 500 years time"
   (T. Pratchett)