[IPn] Anonymous challenge from New Jersey

Hello Pumpers and Friends,

Thank you to the many donors that have helped us pass the half way
mark for the pledge drive. As of this evening you have all helped
raise more than $2546 toward our Winter pledge goal of $5000. The most
recent contributors sent $130.00 in matching donations in response to
Wisconsin's generous challenge.

A big thank you to all of you that have contributed from the US, Europe,
and "Down Under".

With only 11 days remaining in February it would be nice it we could wrap
up this pledge drive by the end of the month. I should not be hard,
we must only raise $250 each day until the end of the month. I'm sure
there are many of you that have been meaning to make a contribution but
just haven't gotten around to it. Well.... now's the time.

WE HAVE AN ANONYMOUS CHALLENGE FROM NEW JERSEY.

Our New Jersey member will match your contribution, dollar-for-dollar,
up to $100.00. If you are financially able, please consider a
matching pledge, or better yet, a continuing gift of $10 or $20 per
month to help Insulin Pumpers with a steady cash flow.

Your contribution counts. The $2500+ in donations did not come from
some fat cat but from folks like you that have made $10, $20, or more
donations. It all adds up quickly, you just have to take the time to
visit our secure web site and make your pledge.

For on-line matching and sustainingcontributions using our secure
server, please visit:

for challenges visit:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035

or by FAX (name, address, CC#, expiration, amount, email addy)
to: 1-408-942-7321

In the UK <===

Send a cheque by post in pounds sterling or for tax a deductible
donation, use your charity card and/or contribute to the CAF (Charities
Aid Foundation) on behalf of Insulin Pumpers, CAF charity #002139.
or see the UK donation page for more information at:

My best regards
Michael Robinton
Executive Director
For mail list removal write