RE: [IPk] Re: Sasha's pump now postponed or cancelled!

Hi Jackie

 I can only offer my sympathy and hugs. You must be exhausted. What a bum that
your team seem so determined to trip you up, prove you wrong, stick as many
obstacles in your path as they can find.

 Hang on in there - as Pat quotes of Terry Pratchett, "It might look a bit messy
now, but just you come back in 500 years time". This also works if you scale it
down a few years to when Sasha IS finally on a pump!

(((Hugs)))

Lesley