[IPk] Joys of pumping/bubbles!

We "arrived" pumping today. Ironically it was the very first night that I
didn't do another check after 1.30am. Woke to Grace 22mmols and 0.8ketones!
Good ol' reliable bubbles. Recovered well, thankfully. I opted for a new set
rather than injection as the idea of an injection ( five months free)
freaked Grace. Were down to 15mmols and 0.4ketones by 30mins later. It was
our first event as such and was an insight to the ingredients needed for
pumping. As I learnt here... a sense of humour and pragmatism..... and a
spare set of everything :-)
Thankyou
Mir
Mum to Grace 5yrs dx 10.03 and pumping five mths